Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cosmetic Arts Frenzy

Hiiii!

Ok...so first I must apologize for not blogging for like 2 weeks.  Shame on me! I've just been very busy and haven't really made the time to post, buuuut I have something very pretty for you today that I did a while back.  I hope you like it. :)

Introducing Cosmetic Arts frenzy (I think).  I found this at Ross Dress for Less a couple of weeks ago for $2.99!! Ross gets a variety of different professional polishes in every now and then (including Color Club, Cosmetic Arts and Borghese), and after finding out that Cosmetic Arts is made by the same company as Color Club I had to try it! Ross always has awesome pricing on their polishes, but the downside is that they never have labels, which can be very frustrating! After a little bit of research though, I am 99% confident that this is "Frenzy".

Frenzy is a beautiful, bright purple creme that applied with pretty good coverage after two coats, but I added a third for good measure.  I also added a bundle monster stamp from their new collection (BM 203) using Sally Hansen's insta-dri whirlwind white. This design kind of reminds me of a bottle cap, so I shall name this mani "Grape Pop".
Cosmetic Arts "Frenzy" with Seche Vite top coat


Frenzy and BM 203 image
"Grape Pop"

Okie dokie then, that's it! :) I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. 

 Has anyone else tried Cosmetic Arts nail polish?  Leave some love below and tell me what you think! 

<3 Jillian

2 comments:

  1. ooh, such a pretty color!!! reminds me of Color Club Pucci-licious. i'm curious to go to Ross and see if they have this brand. i'd never heard of them before.

    i looked it up and they have a variety of pretty colors:
    http://www.body-soulbeauty.com/2010/11/new-from-color-clubforsythe-cosmetic.html

    man, i think i gotta get me a set of the new bundle monster plates. they look like they are much better quality than the first set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I see it again, I'll call you! They sell them as singles and are on a little cardboard display. I actually just realized that I made a mistake on this blog, and that the polish only costs $1.99 at ross (not $2.99)! Sweet deals! I wish I would have bought more when I saw them (I only bought this one), because the next day when I went back they were all gone!haha

    And YES! You NEED the new bundle monster plates! They're the best nail investment I've ever made!haha. I can't think of one design that I'm unhappy with. :)

    ReplyDelete