Friday, July 1, 2011

Finger Paints Chroma Coral

Happy Friday Everybody!

Today I chose to review Finger Paints Chroma Coral which I just recently bought at Sally's when I was visiting one of my good friends in Oregon.  I was sooooo happy to get to visit a Sally's as there are none where I live, so it was an awesome treat and I got some really sweeeet polishes! 

I LOVE the Finger Paints brand, and wish I would have bought some more while I was in Oregon.  I bought two FP polishes, Chroma Coral and Guggen I'm Lime, which I thought would be a nice addition to my brights.  Boy was I right!  I love how they are both sooooo bright, yet shimmery at the same time.  I will definitely have to review Guggen I'm Lime later. :)

Chroma Coral is very pigmented and has a goldish shimmer to it.  I applied 3 thin coats and wore it for about 4 days with no chipping, which I think is pretty good considering I was doing dishes and what-not. I love the bling that I used in the manicure, and feel like it is a fun twist for a summer-y color.  

Enjoy! 

I know the shimmeries aren't showing up that well, but trust me, they're there! :D

What do you think about Finger Paints Polish? Are there any colors that you've been really happy (or unhappy) about?

Well I hope you all have a good Holiday weekend! :D I'm hoping I'll get a cute 4th of July manicure up soon.

<3 Jillian

3 comments:

  1. hehe....ok, i trust that the shimmers are there :P

    i bought a bunch of reds/pinks when Kali's closed so i think i'm set on those shades for a while. i might want to get a deeper red though. i only have bright, standard red. coral is a color i wouldn't mind trying though.

    i'll have to try some finger paints next time i go to sally's. it's a good thing it's far from me so i won't be tempted in my nail polish no-buy :D i made it through 1 month already. i'm so proud of myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how bright this coral is & the bling! Nice touch :D

    ReplyDelete